How Can ScaleSafe Home Save You Money?
According to federal statistics ¼” of scale will increase utility cost by over 50%.
Try this math:
- An average family of four will use approximately 200 gallons per day or approximately 6,000 gallons per month
- One third of water is heated equaling 2,000 gallons of heated water per month
- Scale buildup could result in an increased cost of $10 per 1,000 gallons of heated water for a total of $20 each month
- Additional savings would appear in maintenance costs, equipment repairs, etc.
- Total savings per household could be $20 per month or $240 annually in utility costs in addition to reduced maintenance and equipment repairs.
Don’t you want to reduce your energy costs and improve your water?